Introducing Ghostery Insights Beta
Share This Post
Hello Ghostery Users,
With spring in full swing—the flowers are in bloom and the bees are buzzing—it’s a great time to announce our latest tool, Ghostery Insights Beta.
Over the years, we’ve observed the different ways our users utilize the Ghostery Browser Extension for analysis, research, and work-related tasks. It made us think… what if we brought a new product to the market that took some of the most loved and used features of the extension to a whole new level? The answer to this question is our new tool, Ghostery Insights Beta (currently available for Chrome), which provides comprehensive tracker analysis for any website you visit. Introductory pricing starts at $49 per month – start your 7-day free trial.
Ghostery Insights Beta is built for professional users and non-professional users alike; it’s a tool for both individual contributors and teams. Insights is the first-of-its-kind to offer tracker analysis in real time, along with performance insights for page optimization and global tracker and site data. Here’s what it can do for you:
– Campaign management: validate tracking scripts/tags and optimize your page before launching a campaign to improve ROI
– Tracker audits: test, troubleshoot and optimize how tags and scripts are implemented on a website
– Forensic tracker analysis: gather intelligence and analytics about the tags and trackers on your website
– Improve user experience: identify privacy risks that may impact your users and violate compliance law
– Competitive analysis: learn about the marketing stack of any web page and audit all trackers and scripts on any website to identify potential clients for your digital product or service
Ghostery Insights Beta is the latest step in our plan to develop premium, subscription-based products and services. It is our second subscription product, following the release of Ghostery Plus in January 2019.
We’re already working on the next round of features for the full release of Ghostery Insights and would love your feedback. Try out the Beta at your company and share it with colleagues. See how Insights works for you and your team!
Insights Beta Team
Be sure to stay tuned for further updates!
Want to do a social media cleanse? Here’s how.
How to Delete Your Social Media Accounts It’s no secret that there are many pros and cons to social media. Staying connected with friends, family,...
Ghostery / Firefox Outage
Hey there Ghosterians! Recently, all add-ons within Firefox were disabled. This is a bug on Firefox’s end and has affected all add-ons; including...