Check Out Ghostery 7.1!
We’re pleased to announce that Ghostery 7.1 is here!
This release includes a lot of new features and improvements that directly address feedback for Ghostery 7.0 that we received from you and the rest of our users. Notably, Ghostery 7.1 includes:
- Refined purple box that is more compact and less intrusive
- Option to hide purple box on trusted pages
- Improved performance across all browsers
- Import / export local settings
- Validation criteria for longer passwords with more characters
- New setting to hide the tracker count from the toolbar
- Minor improvements & fixes to the UI/UX
- Fixed account & language syncing
- Fixed language-specific UI conflicts
- New surrogates to fix several broken page issues
- Minor backend fixes
As always, please send us any and all feedback, especially if you find a bug or something that doesn’t seem to be working right. In particular, we want to make sure that this works well in all of our non-English versions, so if you speak a language other than English we would love to have you try it in that language as well. Also, please be sure to follow us on Twitter @Ghostery.