Ghostery v8.0.6 release notes
Good news for Edge users – Ghostery 8 is now available for upgrade! We thank you all for your patience and hope you enjoy the update.
On Firefox, we’ve fixed a compatibility issue with versions 48-51 where Ghostery would crash or not open. We’ve made some additional backend improvements and fixed the Block All function so that it no longer causes a blank panel to display.
Summary Change Log:
- Adds Edge support for Ghostery 8, with upgrade notification for existing G7 users
- Removes notification popup default for minor releases
- Fixes Ghostery compatibility issues on FF48-51
- Fixes broken panel screen when clicking Block All from Detailed View
- Fixes issue where notification popup still appeared with hotfix
- Fixes issue where data images where not being filtered from onBeforeRequest in asset pipeline
Like always, if you have any comments, questions, concerns, or random thoughts about this release or the product in general, we want to hear from you! Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter @Ghostery
The Ghostery Team