Growth Marketing Manager (m/f) – Full Time, New York, NY
Ghostery proudly offers a wildly successful self-named browser extension, used by millions of users around the world, that makes websites cleaner, faster, and safer by detecting and blocking thousands of third-party tracking technologies across the internet. Ghostery, Inc is a subsidiary company of Cliqz GmbH, a leader and innovator in building revolutionary browsing technologies that places an emphasis on user privacy.
We are looking for a motivated individual to join our team in New York City as our Growth Marketing Manager to completely own our company’s growth model. In this role, you will identify, analyze, unlock, and optimize new and existing acquisition channels. These channels will include both paid and organic and will not be constrained by anything other than your imagination (in a Field of Dreams way, not a Ghostbusters way).
- You will be responsible to build and own Ghostery’s user growth model with unique and novel marketing solutions that can generate results without sacrificing user privacy
- You will develop a deep understanding of existing and prospective users, including their motivations, frustrations, challenges, and product lifecycles to segment our users into distinct groupings or personas based on product usage and other behavioral criteria
- You will leverage data and customer insights to identify, accelerate, and optimize new and existing acquisition and retention channels, such as email, landing pages, app-stores, SEO/SEM, social media, and paid digital
- You will develop a trigger-based lifecycle marketing plan that uses in-app messaging and email marketing to improve user retention or increase user value
- You will collaborate with the engineering team to implement a fully integrated email system (such as SendGrid or Mailchimp) to execute email marketing campaigns,
- You will collaborate with the product and business intelligence teams to develop new product features that drive user acquisition and retention and to build out our internal analytics tools and reporting processes
- You are responsible for identifying, defining, owning, and reporting all relevant growth KPIs
- You have a university degree (BS/BA) in Marketing or similar field; an MBA is a plus
- You have 3 or more years of experience in growth, product, or marketing roles at a B2C tech company
- You have experience with SaaS / subscription-based products
- You understand the user funnel and have demonstrated an ability to drive growth through a blend of product improvements and marketing initiatives
- You have experience executing multichannel marketing campaigns, including email marketing, social media, paid acquisition, in-app messaging, SEO/SEM initiatives, and others
- You have a deep understanding of lifecycle and trigger-based marketing tactics
- You have experience designing and implementing A/B and multivariate tests
- You have experience analyzing and extracting data using business intelligence and analysis products such as Google Analytics, Excel, SQL, or similar tools
- You are creative, resourceful, data-driven, and passionate, have excellent written and verbal communication skills, work well on a team, and have a great sense of humor
Our New York City office boasts a talented and dedicated team that operates much like an independent startup but with complete backing and support from our parent company, Cliqz, which includes close collaboration on product and projects. Our team implements a user-driven, evidenced-based product development process that uses a Lean Agile framework to quickly test and build new features in two-week sprints. We have big plans for 2018 and beyond and we are looking to aggressively build a team that will help us bring those ambitions to life.
Become part of our team and apply now. Send us your resume, cover letter, portfolio, earliest start date and salary expectations to email@example.com.