Content Marketing Intern – Internship, New York, NY
Ghostery is a privacy technology company best known for it’s browser extension that makes your web browsing experience faster, cleaner and safer by detecting and blocking third-party data-tracking technologies and putting the control of user data back into the user’s hands.
Ghostery is seeking a Content Marketing Intern who is enthusiastic about technology, writing, and content production for the web. This role will support our marketing team in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Pitch and write content about online privacy, privacy technology, current items in the news (privacy, online ads, user data, etc.), and other related topics
- Optimize posts for SEO and maximum engagement: you will work with our Marketing Team to learn SEO and engagement best practices
- Create and update an editorial calendar
- Coordinate with social media marketers to promote content on social channels
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills
- Highly creative, with excellent organizational and research skills
- Passionate about technology
- Ability to turn around writing assignments on tight deadlines
- Experience writing blog posts or other digitally-native content
- Ability to work independently
Nice to have:
- Basic understand of SEO tactics (keyword analysis, link building, on-site and off-site optimization)
- Basic understanding of HTML & CSS preferred
- New office stocked with snacks and beverages
- Ping pong and foosball
- If you are interested, please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ghostery is one of the most recognizable and popular brands in the privacy space, with a wildly successful browser extension and mobile browsers that are relied upon by millions of people around the world. We aim to provide a cleaner, faster, and safer browsing experience for our users by detecting and blocking tracking technologies on websites. Ghostery is a subsidiary of Cliqz GmbH, a privacy leader and innovator determined to deliver a more private internet, with a focus on putting user needs first.
Ghostery is headquartered in New York City, with a small-but-dedicated team operating much like an independent startup. We’re looking for passionate and talented people to add to our team who are willing to learn and grow with us, as we rapidly expand the Ghostery brand.
Ghostery is an equal opportunity employer.Apply Now