We rely on Ghostery users who opt-in to send us anonymous information about the data collection technology they see, and where they see them. We take that information, add our analysis, and sell it to companies to help them audit and manage their relationships with these marketing tools. None of the information we share is about our users, nor is it stored in a way that could be used to trace back to our users.
Our opt-in is off by default, meaning you can use Ghostery without sharing anything with us if you prefer. (But please opt-in! It is how we keep Ghostery free and continue to make it the best tool out there!)
- How does Ghostery work?
- Is the Ghostery Browser Extension free?
- How is using the browser extension different from blocking cookies?
- Does Ghostery work in any browser?
- Does Ghostery work on mobile devices?
- How can I change my settings?
- How does Ghostery know if a company is tracking me?
- As a consumer, what happens if I opt-out of receiving targeted ads?
- Exactly what data does Ghostery collect?
- How do I know that’s really all you collect?
- I was using Ghostery and saw something on my site that shouldn’t be there.
- What is Ghostery MCM?